Nassau Valley Vineyards Terms of Rental
Half the facility rental is required at the time of the contract signing to secure a firm date. The balance of the fee is due 60 days prior to the event. There is a 30 day cancellation period from the date of signing. Cancellation during this period will be charged a $100.00 cancellation fee. After this 30 day period, any cancellation will forfeit the entire reservation deposit.
A security deposit of $300 is required on all contracts. The security deposit is refundable after a full inspection of the facility has been completed by 5 pm on the business day following the event. This is to determine that cleanup is complete and that there has been no damage sustained to the buildings and their contents.
Duration Of Event
Each contract is for a standard four-hour event. For additional use of the facilities, there is an additional fee.
- Only licensed, bonded caterers may be used for events. Nassau Valley has a preferred list of over 20 vendors for catering. Any outside vendor for catering must be approved.
- Nassau Valley charges a $10 per bottle corkage fee on any NON-Nassau Valley wine. This does not apply to sparkling wines as we do not produce them. All NVV wines used are billed at banquet price (10%) discount and you are only charged for what is opened. All other alcoholic beverages must be arranged through your caterer and your NVV event coordinator.
- In consideration of the rules and regulations set forth by the state of Delaware Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission and the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, an assigned representative of Nassau Valley must be on hand for your entire function. A $30 per hour charge with a 5 hour minimum of $150 will be paid for the NVV coordinator.
- In consideration of the fore mentioned alcohol licenses and of the winery museum, any interior event will require the lessee to provide supervision for the children. We can recommend local babysitters upon request.
- The facility rental fees include the use of our 10 banquet tables on a first come first serve basis. All other tables, chairs, and linens must be brought in from outside sources. These items can be arranged through a rental company.
Please review our Terms of Rental and Preferred Vendor List for more detailed information. Then take a look at our Wedding Gallery to see what others have done to create their perfect wedding atmosphere.